See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 22, 2017

The room was very clean! It had all items as mentioned while booking such as TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and hair dryer. Owners family was very helpful and really take good care of the place. At a drivable distance from city center and was happy with my choice.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 2, 2016 via mobile

Fantastic service by this family operated motel. Renovations galore and think hunters chic decore, very clean and easy on the pocket book.
The energy feels very safe and in a good location on your travels up north to Cottage country.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for one night. This place is safe and beautiful. The owners are very pleasant. The beds are clean and comfortable. We felt at home!
I love the fridge and coffee maker.
Nice place for the kids to play basketball!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2016

quaint little motel,, close to Peterboro... we needed assistance for the satellite and TV remote. person was there within a couple of minutes we could make a full pot of coffee,, also had a microwave and mini fridge.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2016

Stayed for two nights from July 1 and 2, 2016. Just a place to sleep since i was out and about all day. I requested a smoking room and when I got there i was glad i arrived early as the smoke smell was heavy. I opened all the windows and left for a few hours, by the time i got back the cigarette smell was cleared.

FYI, I am a smoker but hate to smell heavy smoke so i was very happy the after ventilating the room for a few hours the smell was gone.

The rooms are comfortable and clean, they have coffee maker. microwave a small fridge and most importantly are air conditioned. I had one problem with a plugged bath tub drain but it was cleared promptly.

The staff are all family members ( at least the ones i met) and are all nice people. When i left i realized i forgot to take a power cord for my C PAP so i called and they already had it put aside. I had my daughter go get it with no problem.

Overall a budget motel with functional appliances. I used as a place to sleep since i was gone all day. Drive to down town Peterborough is 15 minutes, you get hungry at night the a 5 minute drive will get you to Macdonalds (24 hours) or Tim`s.

Room tip: I was in RM 29, Arrive early and open windows to ventilate