I don't even know where to start. The first thing I did when I stepped into this joint was disinfect eveything, including wiping down handles, door knobs, remote control etc. The room smelled a little bit like sewage and cigarettes but we came prepared with insense. There were old blood stains on the footing of the bed, the ceiling tiles were warped and missing pieces the patio furniture out front was broken, there was no hot water in the shower and the list goes on. There only good things about this place free wifi, satelite t.v. and the retro furniture which I am sure are perios pieces not just vintage inspired. I can't complain too much for $65 per night however this stretch of highway has about half dozen other motels that are probably way better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include: cable TV, minibar, free wifi, microwave, AC, free parking, new showers & bathrooms, clean rooms with double or queen sized beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Park Side Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nite Owl Hotel Peterborough
- Park Side Motel Peterborough, Ontario