“an amazing little place!!!!”

Conorlee's Bakery & Delicatessen
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Pelee Island
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Leamington, Canada
“an amazing little place!!!!”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

small, great food, even better desserts, had to have 2!!! friendly service,
a definate must when visiting the Island.. also the Pelee Winery Pavillion was great, not only the sampling.. and we loved the beaches!

Visited August 2012

Toronto
“Blueberry turnovers!”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We loved this place! On a three day trip, we ate here three times. I fell in love with the blueberry turnovers.

Visited July 2012
Greater Cleveland
“Pretty good stuff, probably the best place to eat on Pelee Island”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I spent a good amount of money here during my stay. I had a roast beef wrap, which was pretty good despite my request to leave a certain vegetable off of it that was not honored. The pizza was ok. The garlic bread sticks were good. I had a blueberry turnover that had a nice buttery tasting pastry. The chocolate chip cookies are soft and taste good. The fudge is reasonably priced and tastes great. The service could have been better. The older lady that served me a couple of times couldn't answer many of my questions and was not friendly. You can get a small bottle of water here for $1. With the limited amount of dining options, you're probably going to want to get a pizza here at some point. The only pizza option is a 16" with 2 toppings for $20. We got one on a Thursday night which was on special for $16. They only were serving pizza at night on Thursday through Saturday I believe. During the day there are 3 or 4 sandwich options as well as pastries available. The "Big Lebowski" is a fairly unique pastry to try there.

• Visited July 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Wonderfull! Love the food”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Keeping in mind that Pelee Island is somwhat remote and rustic. And most, if not all of the products that they put into the pastries have to be brought over in on the ferry. What they make is wonderful. It was my wifes birthday and she made a Chocalate birthday cake with a white butter icing that was wonderful. While I was wating I had the Apple blossem, The Cherry cheese pastry, and the Peach tart. Then my wife made me go outside. It was by far the best food on the island

• Visited July 2012
Cincinnati
“Disappointed”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

After reading the reviews here I couldn't wait to try Conorlee's. While I will say that the food I had - a pizza, an apple cinnamon bloosom, and banana bread - were all excellent, I was disappointed in the variety of available bread to purchase as there was only one option. I was also put off that the breakfast sandwiches I saw in the case on Friday evening seem to be the same ones I saw Saturday morning. Perhaps these issues are because of the size of the bakery and the clientele? I'm sure the breakfast sandwiches were good, just not as fresh as I would have expected. However, the biggest disappointment was the overall customer service. There was an young lady who waited on us on Saturday morning; she was awesome. But, every other time was an older lady who couldn't be bothered to say "hello", "may I help you", "have a nice day" or to even smile. I did not feel welcomed at all! It probably stands out to me because it was so different than the over all feel of the island where every person, bike rider and car driver waves.

• Visited June 2012