“Saturday special ....”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Slow smoked prime rib on Saturdays cannot be beat. Absolutely delicious! Have been in several times and have never had a bad meal. Also, the sweet potatoe fries and brisket melt are incredible.

1  Thank MommaNeedsATan

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We (5) went there January 18; the place was packed, so we just waited at the bar, cracking open peanuts, and enjoying draft beers and the fun atmosphere around us. We were told it could be a 30 - 45 minute wait, but it seemed much less than that. Our server was great, too; considering how busy they were, our meals came rather quickly, and were delicious. I'd recommend this place to anyone, no matter what age!

1  Thank Winterbon
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I found out about camp 31 while searching for caterers for my wedding. We ate there 2x before booking the for the wedding and have been back a few times since. Food was EXCELLENT! No complaints, and priced well. Service has always been great.

The price for catering was WAY cheaper than any other quotes I got. And the quality of food was exceptional! My guests were all super impressed.

I always look forward to going back! Best Restaurant Around!

1  Thank Melissa I
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We love this place! Amazing smoked BBQ, I always get the pulled pork. Their sandwiches are huge and I haven't came across a side I don't like yet. We got take out last nightand ordered the pulled pork sandwich with salad, chicken club sandwich with salad, kids chicken fingers with fries and they even gave us a cookie and a bottle of juice and the bill was only $28! We have been there 6-7 times in the last 6months and loved it each time!

2  Thank Shauna C
Reviewed November 27, 2013

This restaurant is one of the most popular in the area. The owners also participate in Rib Fests all across Onatrio every summer, and come in with Firsts most of the time!

The ribs are excellent, the service is good, and "joint is jumping" in the Spring, Summer & Fall.
Due to the construction of the building, it can be cold in areas during the winter.

Good value for the money.

1  Thank RoverPeter20