“Cool downtown bar”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Neat bar downtown with old style atmosphere. Good looking waitresses who are very helpful when ordering. Food is great, fresh, and plentiful. You never go away hungry. Great place to spend a couple of hours! Will definitely be back.

1  Thank CHARLES I

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I love my wings meaty and not covered in sauce. These were perfection and their Cesar Salad was delicious. This is a local pub that has a cozy atmosphere, great for the sports fans and backs onto the Grand River. Great view. Ask for a table at the back of the restaurant. Service was friendly and timely.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Ate here on saturday night with a party of 7. We just finished a 7 hour kayak trip that was supposed to be only 3-4 hours long but our planner (my sister-in-law) is not very good in estimating time. I never learn. Anyways back to the food. Lots of choices, we could see in the kitchen which can be a good thing or bad thing. this was an okay thing. I was surprised as too how much food they could prepare in there. We ordered a multitude of things and all were mostly finished. Fried pickles? i have not had those since i lived in South Carolina but they had them here, they were good. Fish and chips, nothing special but the house cut fries were great. Service was fast and friendly even though the place was busy. Would go back, as stated in other reviews here it is pub grub so dont set your expectations too high and it is right near the river which is great after a long day on the river.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

amazing atmosphere, service and food ! if you want to have a good night, go to the Cobble Stone! the prices are great too and you get a very good amount of food . it actually reminded me of my favourite restaurant St George Arms . I am from STGeorge so I go there a lot and my wife heard about the cobble stone from one of her friends and we thought why not try it !! definately will be back again.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

A great place to have a nice, casual dinner with the family or friends or grab a quick beer. The food is good and the staff are friendly. Their prices are reasonable for "pub grub".

They could really benefit from a nice, big patio though as most people like to sit outside in summer.