“GREAT FAMILY FARE” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
“GREAT FAMILY FARE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

Good food, friendly service, reasonable prices.

We especially like the breakfasts and dinners.

What more need be said?

• Visited April 2014

Paris, Canada
“Desperately needs a face lift”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Although this is newly opened, the same tired tables and chairs are there. Food quality is ok. Substitutions are not available. If you are a health-conscience eater, this may not be the place for you.

Visited December 2013
Paris, Canada
“Terrible Service and Terrible Food!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

This restaurant closed suddenly without notice which did not really surprise me since I once ended up with a blade from a spatula in my mashed potatoes!! At any rate, I found a post card in my mailbox indicating that the restaurant had reopened under a different name. So, I thought that I would bring my son and go out for dinner. It was their opening night and had half price menu items. It was the same menu as before, so I am wondering if it is the same owner?! My son ordered off of the children's menu and this menu is truly horrible. They are offering things like a pogo dog and French fries for children?! There was not a green thing on the kids menu! My son picked the lesser of all evils and went with Macaroni and Cheese. The waitress told me that they couldn't find it?! Hmm....how can you not find Mac and Cheese! Oh I know why, it's because they couldn't find the box of crap dinner! They actually served my son Kraft Dinner!! No veggies, nothing but a watered down version of Craft Dinner! He asked for ketchup, it took three waitresses until we go a bottle that still had the security tab on it. I ordered pasta that was due to come with salad and bread. Guess what?! The pasta came, but no salad or bread. I had to ask our waitress twice for it. Several customers were asking about dessert and they only had ice cream. This was their opening night! It was not busy inside, the service was horrible and the food was terrible. I will never, ever go back there again!

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
ontario
“Closed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Think this restaurant is closed permanently. There is no notices on door or anything, but it has not been open any day at any time over the last month. It's too bad breakfast was always great

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Brantford, Canada
“Good Hours of Operation and Very Reasonable Prices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

After being away from home for several months we arrived back on a day that was a holiday for the grocery stores - yikes - what 's for supper? Our neighbours go nearly every weekday to this establishment for breakfast, they rave about the service and the price, so we decided to give it a try.

We had one of the "Good Friday Specials" fish and chips which included the salad bar and dessert. The selection on the salad bar was a little sparse, the fish and chips were fresh and plentiful, the choice of pie or pudding for dessert was a treat .................. so if you are looking for a family type restaurant that serves homemade food, has friendly service with good pricing, give it a try.

• Visited March 2013