“Outdoor Archery - Hunger Games Style”
Review of Treks in the Wild - Day Tour - CLOSED

Treks in the Wild - Day Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Treks In The Wild offers canoe & kayak guided trips and rentals on the Grand River. We are located only 1 hour from Toronto near Paris and Brantford in Southern Ontario. We specialize in offering entertaining and safe outdoor experiences and adventures.
Reviewed September 7, 2012

This was my first time picking up a bow and arrow. Andy and Barry were fun, informative and made the group look like pro's. We were able to try three different bows and see which suited us best. Learning about stance, arm position, and focus was interesting. The location was easy to find and had ample parking. There are signs posted on the outside of the building also making it visible. Our group already has plans on a future date to return and experience archery Hunger Games style again.

2  Thank Tia B

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I had the pleasure of joining Treks in the Wild for one of their evening trips, Paddle and a Pint. I was very impressed with every aspect of this Grand River adventure. They had complete knowledge of the river. The guides were professional - and fun! The cost was extremely affordable. Plus, everyone met up for an appetizer afterwards - which was included in the price! There was a minor medical issue when one person got a very small injury - but it was handled quickly and properly. I was very impressed with how they handled it, and it proved how competent all the staff are. I would highly recommend this to anyone as a nice evening out with friends or family!!

1  Thank Amanda C
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I recently took a trip down the Grand River into Paris with Andy leading our group, it was awesome! Both starting out at their facility and heading to our destination was great, we were met with friendly, knowledgable and overall very positive people!! Glad my first trip on the Grand was with Treks!! I've also had the pleasure of their experience recently with Archery, a must do!! With all their experience and knowledge, and first and foremost safety in mind they definately make it a great experience with confidence!!

1  Thank Lorrie239
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I use Treks in the Wild as the outfitter for many of my group's events including Archery Night, Canoe & Coffee Night, Wild Edibles Hike and Snowshoeing. For some we rent their equipment (which is always in great condition and promptly delivered) and for other events they provide my group with instruction. Their knowledge, skills, passion, diversity, affordability and availability are just what I look for to help keep our members excited to come out to our events. Great job Treks!

1  Thank aroutten
Reviewed September 6, 2012

A few of my friends and I did this on a weeknight. We paddled from Glen Morris to Paris and easy run, we all had so much fun and lots of help when needed. After our paddle we went for appetizers and live music and a beverage of choice. What a great way to spend an evening with Trek In The Wild and all this for $20, what a great deal.....Thanks again Andy and Gang : )

1  Thank jenny1069