“Fun relaxing way to spend the day”

Grand River Rafting Company
Ranked #1 of 3 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Grand River Rafting offers one of the most unique outdoor wilderness tours on the Grand River... 1 hour west of Toronto and Niagara Falls.Choose a guided or self guided day trip. Great for beginners!We offer rafting, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, cycling, hiking, moonlight paddles and stand up paddleboards.The 4-5 hour guided paddling trips teach on edible plants and trees, First Nations history, fish & wildlife, body surfing, drinking from springs and paddling some splash.Paddling lessons available.Camping available.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Been out with these guys twice. Once as a staff party, once with family. No waiting around for staff to pick us up or send us out. Gear in good shape. Fun float down the grand. This is not a rafting adventure for white water people but a calm easy river. Great for families with young kids or those with no or little experience. Pack a cooler and find a nice picnic place on one if the islands

1  Thank 420Samiam

Reviewed August 5, 2013

My 7 year old daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed the 3 hour tube ride down the Grand River. Garth was very informative prior to departure about the sites to watch out for along the way. Very professional, efficient and well run company.

1  Thank Adriana V
Reviewed July 25, 2013

My husband and I went tubing from Paris and were the only tubers at that time. Floating by ourselves, having complete freedom to stop and check out the sights was fantastic. The guide said before we left to check out the old mine about half way. So we climbed the cliff to check it out. My husband is 6'4" and it was hilarious to see him crawling thru this dead end mine. Drank the natural spring water, which was colder than the water they gave us at the beginning of the trip. Loved the guides we met. Can't say enough about this experience. Water temp. was perfect, weather was perfect! Had a fish jump right next to my head! Just be warned, if you need to use the bathroom, you better be comfortable going outside.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Recently my boyfriend and I rented single recreational kayaks from this company. They provide the shuttle back to your car, the boat, lifejackets, dry bags, paddles and water. The owner of the company, Garth, is a wealth of knowledge! His passion for what he does comes across in his words and many stories. Prompt shuttle service and tons of details provided up front before booking. We have already recommended this company to our friends and family. Thanks!

1  Thank ilove2travel77
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Our corporate group recently took a trip with GRR and had a blast!!! The recent rain had significantly raised the river level and flow rate, Garth and crew called us in the morning to make some changes to our day. Our group felt very safe and the guides were a wealth of knowledge, describing features all along the route. The arrangements were completed professionally and all our changes were easily accommodated. I would recommend Garth and his crew to anyone interested in a fantastic corporate adventure.

Thanks for the great day!!!

2  Thank Chris G