“Good family restaurant”

Denny's
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Our family had dinner.it was our 1st experience at this location.i had the chicken chorizo which was Ok.the salmon dish was also OK. The prices were reasonable.Service was excellent. I was surprised by the overall appearance of the dining area. Clean and modern looking.
I was not expecting a 4star restaurant but it did meet my expectations as an average family restaurant

Reviewed March 7, 2014

The first time dining here nobody informed us that they did not take debit. When I asked to pay with debit they said they didn't take debit and that there was a debit machine there. I informed them then that I was not sure I enough money in my account to take out the extra $19 as debit machines require you to round in $20 intervals. The manager then suggested I pay with credit then walked away. I do not have a credit card. The manager never returned. This same time they also tried to overcharge me by adding low-cost stuff to my bill that I did not order.

The second time I visited this location was because I was invited by friends. Again, no one informed us that they did not take debit, however, this time I was prepared for that. I ordered nachos. The nachos were burnt, both the cheese and the chips. There was no melty cheese as there is supposed to be on nachos. Every single bit of it was burnt onto the nachos. A few pieces of chopped tomatoes were put on top. They also do not compare with their milkshakes to other Denny's. The milkshake was poor and the 'little extra in the tin' as advertised on the menu, was about a tablespoon, whereas other locations give you enough to refill your cup.

Overall, I highly recommend no one ever dines here, unless they wish to have bad service and even worse food.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I stopped in here yesterday because I needed a good breakfast before going for some bloodwork. Food itself was quite good. But very overpriced. For a breakfast sandwich (Moons Over My Hammy - ham & omelette with hash browns) and a tea it cost me $15 plus tip. When I went to pay with my Interac, I was informed that they don't have a debit machine! Seriously? Who doesn't have a debit machine these days? That was very surprising and inconvenient. Service was pretty good but I overheard my waiter telling an elderly couple that he was sorry that he hadn't had a chance to refill their coffee and that it was because they were super busy. There were only about 10 tables of people in the whole place! I can only imagine what would happen if they really were busy!
The floors were really dirty and the busboy was cleaning something with vinegar so we were overwhelmed with the smell of vinegar. At least they were cleaning!
Won't be rushing back to Denny's!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Service was fine - food was "ok" - nothing special.

They seem to be in such a rush that they can't manage to butter the whole slice of bread, just a splat in the middle.

Rush? Hey, the place was half empty at 930 on a saturday morning.

But, $30 (incl tip) for breakfast for TWO?

$3 for a cup of coffee???

Hello????

Never again.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Food was excellent. Service was okay but could have been a lot better (they got my order wrong) given it did not seem busy at the time. I always find Denny's to be overpriced based on portions received. And $3 for a small coffee (please!)