“Great for a quick buffet”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Country Place Chinese
Ranked #1,253 of 2,870 Restaurants in Ottawa
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I've been going to Country Place Chinese restaurant for at least 15 years. My brother introduced it to me otherwise I would probably have never noticed it. I've only ever had lunch there, enjoying the buffet for $10. The crispy chicken wings are a huge favorite so be sure to get some when they arrive from the kitchen. They won't last long! The restaurant is small and very simple. You'll feel like you are in someone's house as the owner's children have decorated the wall behind the cash with drawings. There are lots of regulars, mostly men I find. The service is non intrusive and efficient. The food is tasty and there is a good variety. It's a wonderful place to go when you have a craving for Chinese food but don't want anything too fancy.

1  Thank Acadia80