“Lunch ”
Review of Shawarma Royale

Shawarma Royale
Ranked #1,067 of 3,231 Restaurants in Ottawa
Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for lunch we both had donairs, best I've ever had... awesome keep up the great work .

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

Great food, good price, nice people and clean and well organized. The chicken shawarma was moist and tasty. The garlic sauce wasn't overpowering and the pickled turnip was plentiful. The chicken shawarma poutine was a nice twist too. Great spot for a good shawarma.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed July 29, 2016

Good portions for the price and very tasty. It's my new primary shawarma dispensary in Orleans. Staff/owners are nice. If you eat in, they even have real plates and they pile them high.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank ClockNine
Reviewed February 24, 2016 via mobile

I was looking for some yummy lebanese food! This place was it. Very friendly staff. Big portions too. Gave me extra garlic sauce with no charge. Will be back!

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank chefmama76
Reviewed January 15, 2016

I visited this restaurant on January 9th with a friend of mine, and we were surprised by the quality and the quantity this small newly opened restaurant offered, with Meat, Chicken and Donair Shawarma there was more then enough to mix and match your plate and with a nice smiley face like chef Nawas you could never go wrong!! I even had to tell him at one point to stop filling generously my sandwich or it will explode!! everything I ate including rice, tabouli, and homous was perfectly good and tasty, the variety this restaurant offers fools you when you look at it from outside!! so humble yet so fancy. I would definitely go back there everytime I visit Ottawa. Best of luck to the owners and hopefully we would visit you in other locations.

Date of visit: January 2016