“Very good food. Nice resturant”
Review of Tosca Ristorante

Tosca Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Tosca Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #183 of 2,766 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Byward Market Area
Cross street: Gloucester
Winnipeg
“Very good food. Nice resturant”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Price wise it was around $20.00 for a pasta dish. It came with bread, peppers and olive oil as an app. It was quite nice inside as well. Service was very good.

Visited December 2013

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“Lunch for Twenty”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

We ate here for lunch recently for a work affair and it was great (mostly because of the service)
I enjoyed my linguine al pescatore - decent taste and large portion.
It seemed to be hit or miss for my colleagues.
Sam Adams on tap was good.

• Visited December 2013
Paisley, United Kingdom
“Forgetful staff, or they just don't care?”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We attended a large dinner party/gathering/function at Tosca last month. It was a set meal for a set price, 3 courses. Everyone's looked great, and filling. Except mine. It had been pre-arranged over a week in advance for me to have a "special" meal due to dietary restrictions. Guess what I got? Vegetables. That's it. Not even a dessert option. Our kind waitress took pity on me and offered me lemon sorbet.

Extremely displeased that I had to pay $35, PLUS taxes, PLUS mandatory gratuity, for a lazy "meal" that cost maybe $3 to make.

Did the kitchen staff forget this arrangement? Or did they just not care?

I hope the managers/staff are pleased with themselves for ripping people off.

I will definitely never go here again, and i definitely do NOT recommend this restaurant. I could have eaten much better, had much more food, and saved a lot of money if I had bought a microwave meal at a corner store.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank ragalee
WINNIPEG
“Service was good but the food was not”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We were visiting Ottawa for the weekend and, based on the positive reviews on Tripadvisor, decided to try this restaurant. Although the service was excellent, the food was not good at all. The chicken parmigiana was tough and overcooked. My husband ordered the gnocchi, which was mediocre at best. Overall, it was a very disappointing meal.

• Visited December 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Love the restaurant”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great dinner spot in Ottawa. Last time we were there they were hosting a very loud birthday party and did not advise us when we booked. The food and service was still great however we had to yell during the entire dinner in order to hear each other. The only thing they did to make up for this was offer a "shot" after our dinner. Oh we'll we will dine there again as we really like the food.

• Visited September 2013