“Great food and pleasant experience”

Shawarma Garlic & Onion
Ranked #628 of 3,238 Restaurants in Ottawa
Description: Enjoyable/relaxing dining experience! Delicious shawarma wraps and platters made with only the freshest ingredients! Meat carved from the rotating spits to your plate and wrapped and topped with freshly fried garlic potatoes, vegetables, hummus, garlic sauce and more. Freshly baked Pies (Meat, Cheese, Vegetarian, Zaatar). Dine-in, Take-out, Delivery, and Catering Services.
Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

This place is near by and I often go there for a quick shawarma sandwich and occasionally a full platter (that I never could finish). I was never disappointed, the food is excellent and the service is very friendly. That has been the opinion of all my friends that I took there. I highly recommend this place for quick reasonably priced meal.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 23, 2017

This is a wonderful place to have amazing food. It is a family own and operated. They have 2 different size of shiwarma sandwiches and just amazing. I have gone to several lebanese restaurants and this one is one of the best/

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank PierreCote
Reviewed August 24, 2017

This is my go to Shwarma place and there are lots in the neighbourhood to choose from. We have had the family platter 7 times and will be getting another this weekend. The platter is plentiful, delicious has lots of fixings so well presented. We have also had many sandwiches as well. The family is so sweet and they take a lot of pride in what they do. I can't recommend this place enough.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 1, 2017

I go there everywhere. I order the mix Shawrma platter. there potatoes are great and service are fairly fast. good quality and quantity for the price.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 19, 2017

Got a take out chicken shawarma platter for my family for dinner. All very fresh with lots of variety to make your shawarmas at home. Recommend you get extra pitas for the large quantity of great food that you get to wrap up in them.

Date of visit: June 2017