“The real deal continues”

Continental Delicatessen
Reviewed July 13, 2017

Just like mama used to make. A Polish Paradise. Pleasant service, amazing take away authentic Eastern European food from cold cuts, to prepared meals, dry goods. Made to order sandwiches to die for. Thank you ladies!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed July 6, 2017

Started working in the area and was looking for quick lunch. They had 5 sandwiches to choose from, I took the Spicy Hungarian salami with smoked cheese on a multigrain panini. It did not disappoint, it was fresh and delicious and the price couldn't be beat! Even got a free cookie with my sandwich. Highly recommended. They also carry all sorts of imported items, I saw German treats I hadn't eaten since my childhood!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed December 30, 2016

We had been advised by a Polish friend that this was an excellent place to get Kielbasa and liverwurst. He was right. We didn't get any liverwurst, but along with our holiday guests, we raved over the Keilbasa. They also sell many other fine meats, both fresh and packaged. They carry specialty foods, mainly from Europe.The people who work there are very helpful and friendly. I plan to go back to get some good sausage!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed July 25, 2016

I wish I had found Continental earlier in our trip. We walked by it many times in our many trips to the Byward Market. Upon entering you are overwhelmed by the meat selection. They even have Landjäger!
For this trip I picked up some German salami and some double smoked double garlic link sausage. Where can I get that in San Antonio? The flavors were fantastic. I'll be back next time I'm in Ottawa.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 12, 2016

We had the Hungarian Salami and roasted peppers sandwich and the pastrami. They were to die for. The staff were extremely friendly

Date of visit: July 2016