“Good food and presentation”
Review of Aiyara

Aiyara
Ranked #644 of 2,855 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2014

The food is always good no matter what you choose here. The presentation is also very appetizing and the service is fast. I have had their curry, their fried rice (served in a half pineapple shell) and their vermicelli served in a clay pot. Always fresh and very good.

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and i usually goes for lunch... When we had our last visit, they were busy but it's good we came ealier than others... Hehehe... I so much love their Curry... Yumyum!!! He brought me there and just find myself coming back once every month... Hehehe... Tried every curry (red, brown, green & yellow) and i do love them all!!!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Been going there for a few years now. Busier there now as the word has gotten out. Have to reserve now but always great food. Fast friendly service.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I went here for lunch with my colleagues and was amazed by the level of service & customization that staff are willing to put into everything. When I omitted mushrooms from my uber-delicious Tom Kha soup, the server offered to put in more veggies. The same thing happened when I asked for no eggs or tofu in my average tasting Veggie Pad Thai.

I also had some ho-hum Veggie Spring Rolls and tasted my coworker's awesome Red Curry dish...wow, it was good! Everything also came with handcrafted decorations that completed the unique silverware nicely. I will be bringing my wife here to try things out, but I'm not sure that the food was better than Thai Lanna...

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Friend from TO in the mood for Thai. Not a large restaurant. In a small strip mall. Decent reviews.

We were both pleased. Tranquil. My friend had a shrimp curry and I had a Labb (beef). Fairly spicy but great flavour, well-presented. Gracious and informative wait staff.

Enjoyable!