“Great value lunch menu”

Neighborhood: Byward Market Area
Stroud, United Kingdom
“Great value lunch menu”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Tasty food and great value. The three course special menu includes hot & sour soup (not very spicy), vegetable spring rolls, and a choice of main course. We tried the spicy aubergine, and the sweet & sour vegetables, which were both great.

• Visited February 2013

Toronto
“The food was tasty but just not outstanding”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

We had the dinner specials which came with hot and sour soup and spring rolls. The pad thai was fine as was the basil chicken. Really - it was tasty ans all the food was eaten - it just wasn't outstanding .

Fredericton, Canada
“Decent price decent food”
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

I had a hot and sour soup which was very good and spring rolls that was also delicious and had a pad Thai that was ok. I also had wine and the bill came a little over 25$ with taxes and tip. I think I ate really well for the price. The service was quick and ok. No little extra here that would make this place above average. I would go back but only if I'm invites by someone or I was really close and starving. I would try the curry next time :)

Ottawa
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I was initially a bit wary since it was lunch time and we were the only patrons. However, I was very pleasantly surprised...

They have a very reasonably priced special whereby you get a soup (hot and sour type), spring roll (very crispy and tasty) and a choice of main dish. I ended up choosing the Pad Thai. There was a choice of over 5 dishes. All this for $10! You can't go wrong with that price. I'm wondering if the place was so quiet because it is new and people are not aware of it? This is the type of place that you think people would flock to for lunch.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Saucy_Simone
Ottawa, Canada
“Tasty!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Great service. Clean restaurant. Good prices. We did the dinner special. Hot & Sour soup, 2 spring rolls and a main course for $14.99. Will definitely return.

• Visited October 2012