“Decent price decent food”

Bangkok Thai Garden Restaurant
Ranked #712 of 2,823 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: Byward Market Area
Neighborhood: Byward Market Area
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

I had a hot and sour soup which was very good and spring rolls that was also delicious and had a pad Thai that was ok. I also had wine and the bill came a little over 25$ with taxes and tip. I think I ate really well for the price. The service was quick and ok. No little extra here that would make this place above average. I would go back but only if I'm invites by someone or I was really close and starving. I would try the curry next time :)

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I was initially a bit wary since it was lunch time and we were the only patrons. However, I was very pleasantly surprised...

They have a very reasonably priced special whereby you get a soup (hot and sour type), spring roll (very crispy and tasty) and a choice of main dish. I ended up choosing the Pad Thai. There was a choice of over 5 dishes. All this for $10! You can't go wrong with that price. I'm wondering if the place was so quiet because it is new and people are not aware of it? This is the type of place that you think people would flock to for lunch.

1  Thank Saucy_Simone
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Great service. Clean restaurant. Good prices. We did the dinner special. Hot & Sour soup, 2 spring rolls and a main course for $14.99. Will definitely return.

2  Thank sprice18
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I love this place! This is my favorite Thai restaurant in Ottawa, the food is always perfect and the service is always so kind... I love their amazing curries and pad Thai and definitely will visit again!

3  Thank chinoss
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I've been sitting at Bangkok Thai Garden for over 15 years. It is a mainstay just off of the byword market in Ottawa. The curries soups and seafood are all excellent. For business travelers traveling Bangkok Thai offers a wide assortment of high-quality combination dinners. However take a friend or two after many gems on the menu highly recommend reservations not record

1  Thank bluesonwhyte