“Overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Prime 360 - CLOSED

Prime 360
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
“Overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

The reason we chose this was it was later at night and this was attached to our hotel. The atmosphere is nice, can please the fine diners and the sports fans. The steak we had was cooked perfect but lacking flavor, and the burger was ok. The bruschetta was delicious. Our service was great but the food wasnt the quality we expected for their prices.

Visited April 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst family meal in a long time”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

We have been here for brunch a few time and it's been fine but tonight the Easter Feast was truly awful. We were a group if 16 but we had pre-booked and arrived at 5:00pm; early enough I think. The server was pleasant enough but obviously over stretched; not enough menus, guessing at the wine list, etc. The Butternut Squash soup starter was so peppery it was almost uneatable - a few of the party took only one spoonful. After asking how we wanted the beef it all came well done, with no warning or apology. Vegetables were great, all meals plated nicely. Some meals were cold and had to be sent back.
Bathrooms were not clean and, despite comments, toilet paper was out all night...
Overall, hugely disappointing, if it wasn't for the family gathering we would have walked out.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Andrew H
Oakville, Canada
“Traditional Steak House”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

Food was good, not excellent - overpriced for what you were served. Setting is nice, out waiter was very good. It was a nice evening but for the price I feel you could have gotten a much better meal elsewhere.

Visited March 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Food and service are worth the money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

I have family come visit Ottawa regularly and as a result we end up having brunch at a few of the better known hotel restaurants. I've had the brunch at the Hilton in Gatineau and the brunch at the chateau Laurier a few times, but now that I've had brunch at prime 360 I think we'll be sticking to this one. It is considerably more affordable and they offer just about everything you could want at a brunch buffet. I was missing the shrimp and mussels that the others offer but my server told me that they have those on holidays, so I guess I will be coming back for Easter! The service was great, I felt well taken care of and even though it was pretty full, never felt neglected. They make the best omelettes of the three brunches I've been to hands down! For my large family, it makes the most sense to go to this brunch.

• Visited March 2014
Burlington, Canada
“Only had breakfast, but fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

We stayed at the Minto Suite, so came downstairs to the Prime 360 for breakfast the first morning. Buffet was delicious and fresh! lots of options for someone like myself who is trying to eat healthy. Lots of fresh fruit, smoked salmon, nice light eggs, bacon (mmmmm). Good coffee and great price!

Visited March 2014