“Are You Going To Charge Us For Cutlery Rental As Well?”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Prime 360 - CLOSED

Prime 360
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Stratford, Canada
“Are You Going To Charge Us For Cutlery Rental As Well?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

Had not been to Prime in a long time and only reluctantly went as co-workers suggested it. There is only one steak at 8 ounces whereas the others are 12 ounces or more. Pretty hefty size if you ask me. You want vegetables, that's extra, how about a nice sauce, well that's extra too. Unbelievable! I then figured out the menu and ordered the steak frites which comes with a sauce and vegetables at no extra cost. Traditionally in most restaurants, frites are served with aioli or ketchup. When I asked for aioli I was told it's not available. My 5 peppercorn sauce was so salty it was inedible but hey, I got cold, almost raw vegetables at no extra cost. All of us agreed its way overpriced for the quality of the food. Next time, we're going to The Keg.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Yakster007

Ottawa, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

One of my favorite lunch spots for sure. It’s conveniently near my work and I’m always out in a timely fashion. Many of the service staff know me by name and are always professional. Great herb salmon salad and burgers.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Henry F
London, Ontario, Canada
“Dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

After a long day of travelling it was nice to sit on patio for dinner ...lovely evening!Very nice dinner and the server was pleasant...sorry don't remember his name .

Visited June 2013
1 Thank eikcaj772
“Overpriced breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

I had the buffet breakfast . At nearly $20 by the time you have coffe and small tip it sees a lot just for breakfast. It has all the standard stuff and is average in quality and taste. Service was mediocre is well . I think there is better choices to have breakfast. I ate here because I was staying at the hotel. If I wasn't I would not have ate here.

• Visited May 2013
Kitchener
“WAY overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

This restaurant is a rip-off. They think because they are in the middle of a hotel/office complex that they can get away with highway robbery and they are probably right. Breakfast buffet daily for $16? Please. You can't even get oatmeal for under $8. A half grapefruit is $6. Insane! The steak was good, but oversalted and it was $38 with one side. Wine $12 a glass for something average. If the hostesses wore dresses any shorter, they'd be t-shirts. I went there only because I felt I had to the first evening (arrived in town late) and the next morning (had to be at work early). I gave it a pass later on, even though it would have been convenient.

Visited May 2013