Whalesbone...!! OK it is expensive but worth every cent!
I will list the reasons why:
- great friendly atmosphere
- hadn't been there in a year and staff recognized us and gave us a free appetizer
- 18 oyster plate as a starter - incredible
- swordfish appetizer - melted in our mouths
- our main courses were lobster (my fave) with risotto (also a fave) and walleye, both meals with light creamy sauces...mmm
- their sound system is an old turntable and vinyl records
- service is always excellent
- the table to our left and the table to our right were both raving about the meals at the same time we were - we also compared notes!!
- can't say enough - this place rocks!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.