“A Wonderful Dinning Experience!”
Review of Aroma Meze

Aroma Meze
Ranked #6 of 2,824 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Canadian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Aroma Small Plates and Wine. The first of its kind in Canada! Come and enjoy "Meze" the food that reflects the way of life in Greek culture. Meze...an eating style, ancient in origin, favored in Greece and the Mediterranean. It is where eating is a hospitality and a celebration.
Reviewed August 27, 2014

We had a wonderful dinner at this restaurant in August 2014. The food was excellent and very creative (after dinning in numerous fine dining restaurants, I am difficult to impress or surprise (pleasantly), but this is exactly what happened here). The small portions are great for tasting a variety of dishes. The service was very friendly and accommodating – we were a party of three, but were informed that most of their dishes are designed for two; however, they had no problems changing the dishes to accommodate the three of us (we didn’t have to ask, they suggested it). The value for money was excellent (you can easily spend a lot more money in Ottawa on a mediocre meal). I will definitely be back and would recommend this restaurant in a heartbeat.

1  Thank Vadim R

Reviewed August 27, 2014

my wife & I ate their tapas style dishes and found them very good - recommend the stuffed mushrooms especially. at $80 for two (no alcohol w meal), the value for good food better than some of the $100+ places we've eaten in in Toronto - will go again on another visit to Ottawa.

2  Thank Norm M
Reviewed August 26, 2014

I love this place. I've been several times with different groups of people. The food is never a let down, is always presented beautifully, and they have decent drink options. The only problem I have ever had is slow service during the lunch hour (when I typically go). But other than that, a great first date place, or a great place to go and catch up with friends!

2  Thank RosaryLab
Reviewed August 25, 2014

I recently had dinner at Aroma Meze. The food was delicious and the service was genuinely friendly, attentive, and it took into account the extensive food alergies that I unfortunately have. The price is great for the quantity and quality of food.
I'll be back for sure.

1  Thank Cristian S
Reviewed August 23, 2014

I visited this restaurant in July 2014, and the food and service were excellent. I had scallops on a rosemary spear, gnocchi in Gorgonzola cream sauce, Saganaki, beef ribs, and a few more dishes that were also fabulous.
The service was awesome and the food was outstanding. It was a little more expensive than restaurants I normally frequent, but it was worth it.
The restaurant was just a short walk from our hotel and it was great to sit outside on a warm evening.

2  Thank Kenneth W