“Amazing Lunch! Superb service!”

The Wellington Gastropub
Ranked #127 of 2,882 Restaurants in Ottawa
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Exceptionally fresh and unique food that will not leave you disappointed. The menu changes daily and will keep you coming back time and time again.
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Just came back from Lunch at the Wellington Gastro Pub. Food was excellent! Great wine list and the service was outstanding! Highly recommend!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

This little pub has many different beers/wines to choose from and the waiter was very helpful with his suggestions. The food (we had steak) was out of this world and the portions were perfect.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I admit I was taken to this restaurant with a colleague and I didn't know what I was in for.

I hadn't realized the menu was very limited and you only had a choice of this or this for an appetizer, entree, etc.

I like my options and although I can't complain about the quality or the taste, however if your going to a restaurant with the intent that you can get a "simple" item of the menu, this isn't the place.

1  Thank Jennbooth
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Really great food here. Had the pork tenderloin in a spicy broth! Yum yum! Scallops were very tasty and the rainbow trout was done perfectly. Our waiter was very attentive and made great recommendations.

Highly recommend this resto!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

A great experience! Great choice of beers and wine and the servers really know their stuff! I'll definetly go back!