“Good Service Poor Quality”
Review of Emerald Buffet - CLOSED

Emerald Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 1, 2012

There were many dishes to choose from but nothing tasted great. Very salty chicken, everything was overly salty, and over cooked vegetables. The service was the only reason I gave this place a two.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Good god this place went down the toilet today. This is the last time I set foot in this place. Service is non existent. Only one waiter serving a section of over a dozen tables. I have to always flag the waiter over to my section, having to beg to fill the water!!! Never asked if I wanted a drink besides water.

Jeez lazy lazy lazy. Owners just standing around This ain't gourmet cuisine here but at least bring us water! You passed my table four times and can't fill the damned glasses. There's much much better places out there.

price keeps going up and up. Don't bother eating here!! I will post to other review sites as well on how bad this place has gotten.

2  Thank gdesc
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Below average for North American Chinese fare. Just didn't have the appeal, nor the taste.

1  Thank RetiredVetzz
Reviewed August 23, 2011

For $19.20 (includes tax) I did not feel that the buffet was worth it. I found another buffet in Ottawa that was much better and almost half the price. The place was packed so I guess the locals liked the Emerald Buffet. There was a variety of food, some appeared to have been out for a long time. Service was average.

Reviewed July 7, 2010

Huge buffet, huge place. They have stuff that most places do not like suishi, Mongolian grill.