“Great ”

Ranked #84 of 3,256 Restaurants in Ottawa
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

Great food great service. Huge portions. I love their variety of club sandwiches. Everything I have ever ordered here has been great!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed May 1, 2018

We came here late at night after going to a bar on Elgin and I ordered a chili cheese dog and fries. The fries were all super short and stringy, most weren't longer than 2 inches if that. The hotdog was falling apart, and the chili had barely any flavor. My friend ordered a poutine and it came with the same fries so it was hard to eat. Plus the gravy tasted over cooked. For the price, I except better quality.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

I've taken groups here for the past couple of years. Big portions, good food, great prices, and friendly staff. Family feeling.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere. Bright, clean and efficient. Was not sure what to have and the friendly wait staff made a delicious suggestion. The food came fast as did the service. We felt we made an excellent choice for a Saturday night dinner while visiting Ottawa. We have to go back tomorrow to try some of the delicious desserts we had no room for! Would definitely recommend this place. I had one of the best clubhouse sandwiches I have had in years.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 9, 2018

I have been there with a couple of colleagues during my stay in Ottawa. Very nice and charming place, friendly staff... and excellent poutine. Highly recommend the experience if you are in Ottawa.

Date of visit: September 2017