“Good little spot”

Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I have always had good service at this restaurant. The value is good for what you get. It is a diner so I was not expecting anything too far out of the box. Decor is retro. If you are looking for a diner this would fit the bill just fine.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

It was okay. The girl working was flirting more than getting my food and order in. I left feeling like I was never going to return

Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

As a big fan of the Classic Diner Breakfast, Fil's definitely delivers. From the fantastic look and feel of the restaurant, to the very attentive and friendly staff, Fil's allows you to slip back in time and experience all that a great Diner experience had to offer.

Forgot to find out if they offered Wi-Fi, but the food was quick to arrive, and the coffee was also good. Would not hesitate to return :)

1  Thank FoodyFoLife
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We go to Fil's most Saturday and some Sundays. The coffee is fantastic, but what makes the place so excellent are the waitresses. It started years ago with Jessie, moved to Kayla, then April and April. We spend as few as 1 and as many as 3 hours there having our weekly girls therapy session, and the waitresses treat us like princesses.

Thanks girls!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

If you're looking for the original greasy spoon, this is it! I'd highly recommend Fil's for breakfast, standard fare, fast service, reasonable prices. This is a neighbourhood favourite and really fills up on weekends - best get there before 8:30. I agree with the other reviews - had the fish and chips here once when our stove was broken, and it's not something we would return for. Eggs & bacon, all you can drink good coffee, and a friendly place where you can break out the newspaper, all fine stuff.