“For those that can't decide”
Review of Pho Thi Fusion

Pho Thi Fusion
Ranked #484 of 2,870 Restaurants in Ottawa
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2012

The food was just ok as was the service. Prices are higher than the chinese, Vietnamese, or Japanese competitors. Trying to everything well results in everything being ok but not something I would run back to.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Really good food. It's very popular so it's hard to get in. If you don't want to wait for a seat you had better get there by 5 pm. They do have take-out so that certainly helps.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

I love this place! It is small, yes, but it's very modern and trendy inside and the food is delicious. The service is really good, they are fast and very friendly. Unfortunately they don't take reservations on weekends, but it's because they don't need to - it's always packed! There are seats available at the bar and in front of the sushi bar though if you are okay with not eating at a table. Otherwise you shouldn't have to wait more than 20 to 30 minutes for a table.
The food always comes out very quickly, but that doesn't mean they rushed it - I've never had anything here that wasn't delicious! I've had the pad thai, various sushi, spicy tomato dish, lemon grass, etc. The tom yam goong soup is fabulous - really flavourful!
Definitely recommend it~!

Reviewed December 7, 2011

Heard some great things about this place. It was okay. Staff .....well you shouldn't go if you want interaction from them. However, the food was tasty,hot and quick. Just very typical of these types of places.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

This restaurant has the worst customer service I have encountered anywhere in Barrhaven! My husband and I came into Thi Fusion one Friday evening. When we entered, we weren't greeted by anyone and waited at least 10 minutes with no acknowledgement whatsoever. So we decided to sit at the bar so we wouldn't be blocking the entrance. We then sat at the bar for another 15 minutes or so and several staff walked by and not one of them asked if we wanted a drink or offered to put our name down. I had to ask a staff member if they would put our name down. I was very polite and nice, considering I was starting to get annoyed at this point, and in return they put my name down without one word to me about how long it would be, didn't even make eye contact with me or smile in my direction. I sat down again at the bar where my husband and I proceeded to wait over 20 minutes with no offer of a drink and no update on how long it would be. At this point, we were starving and decided they had been so dismissive and rude that we didn't want to stay. We left and again not one word from any staff member. Their complete lack of any interaction was pretty off-setting and they should be ashamed of themselves. We will never return there again!

1  Thank M M