“A good experience”
Review of Pure Kitchen

Pure Kitchen
Ranked #52 of 2,926 Restaurants in Ottawa
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have been at Pure Kitchen late afternoon, knowing that the restaurant is very busy at noon ( you can have a waiting time of 30 - 45 min). Late afternoon was better than at noon. Food is good, but my suggestion is to have more raw food. They should replace some deep fried vegetables with something healthy. Also some desserts still contain sugar. The service was quick and very good. The elixirs are wonderful.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went with some friends as it's been a favorite place for a long time. The menu has changed and ordered the Lucki burger. Slightly disappointing as the patty was very dry and lacking flavour. The radical cauliflower has remained on the menu and they were excellent. The transformation salad was dry and had too much cheese flavour. No complaints on the service and friendliness of our servers.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is heaven for vegetarians. We had to wait for a bit to get a table as we did not have 5 and the place was packed. Well worth the wait. Menu had too many good options to choose from! Wife and I ended up having some nice vegetarian burgers with fries, after having great vegetarian poutine as a starter. Place has a very good beer selection as well. Highly recommended for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians.

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

45+ mins for food to arrive.
They took the order fairly quick but it took forever for the food to arrive.
Unsatisfied

1  Thank test t
Reviewed March 27, 2018

My friends and I got the last table on a very busy Saturday night. Since we were there at peak traffic time, I'll lightly excuse the time it took to serve food.

The poutine was tasty so I would order that on it's own. The Warrior bowl was delicious and I underestimated how full I would be after sharing the poutine.

The Golden Milk could use a bit of sweetener as the spices overpower everything. It seemed powdery to me. I don't know if they use fresh tumeric or ginger if with cinnamon, black pepper, and cardamom, the drink would be more appetizing if it was prepared with fresh root.