“Service Xmas Eve.”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2013

P Lafleur
We had made reservation for Xmas Eve. It was my son Birthday .Who is 38 years of age. We had reservation for 7:30 .We were not able to make until 7:40.We did call to say we would be a little late. Arrived was seated and was served right away..
The waitress did let us know .That she was hoping to make it to Xmas mass.Which we thought that was fine.. Unfortunately we were rushed. Our bill for 4 people was $285.00. The food was great. We were out of the restaurant by 9:20 PM.
Idid called the owner on this situation .Stating what had happen to us. He was very understanding. He said I will call you Mon.Which he did and handle our situation .
Would I go back of course .Due to the good customer service we had from the owner.

1  Thank patricialafleur384
There are newer reviews for The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Ottawa Manor

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Nice date place, relaxing good food, pricy but worth it. Good family gathering good service. Would highly recommend to anyone who visits our city.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

The steak there is delicious. I should probably experiment and try a different plate but I always get the goat cheese on my steak and it is to die for.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

It is a unique setting. Different than most restaurants. Food is good and steak is served as you ask however if like medium you should ask for med rare. Casual or dressing for fine dining the Keg is always a place you can go for good food.

Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

I am a fan of the keg. This beautiful old building gives fantastic ambience for the fantastic, melt in your mouth steak cuts. I had a 7oz filet with the twice baked potato. It was delicious. I started with a Santa fe chicken dip that was very flavorful. Well worth the visit if in the mood for steak.