“Eager to please - love their new lunch menu”
Review of The Works

The Works
Ranked #34 of 2,738 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Westboro Village
Ottawa
“Eager to please - love their new lunch menu”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Went to the Orleans location (off Watters) and our server was eager to please. I had the Caesar salad with chicken strips and my husband ordered a burger with onion rings. Very pleased with the salad - came with a lightly grilled 1/2 lemon, which I gladly drenched my salad with and later used it in my tea. Everything was quick and fresh with very tender chicken (hubby stole a strip or two). Would definitely go again.

Visited April 2013

• Turkish first
“Blog review”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Hi all:
Please see my bog review for pictures and my thoughts of the Barrhaven Location of the works.
It is a really small location but is always busy. I have to say it's one of my favourite locations to eat in the small suburban place. The onion rings are really tasty but save your money and read my blog. It's worth it to wait one trip and get a free tower!

• Visited April 2013
“Interesting”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

If you're tired of the 'boring beef plus cheese plus tomato and lettuce' hamburger, you will love the Works and their 'out-of-this-world' creations. Things you wouldn't imagine in a hamburger, (but that actually enhance the taste) can be found here. More expensive than the classic burger, but worth the money

“Try the Quesadilla”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Over the years I've been to The Works in various locations in Ottawa. I really enjoy the tower of onion rings that they're famous for. As well I enjoy the hamburgers with lots of fresh toppings like avocado, tomato etc...This recent visit in Orleans I tried the chicken quesadilla because I wan't in the mood for a burger (and I really like quesadillas). It was great! Lots of chicken and cheese. Had some green onions too. Sour cream and salsa on the side. My husband really enhoyed his hamburger and shake.

Ottawa, Canada
“Best burgers in town”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is my Friday night hangout. Pricey but they give you a hefty amount of food. great drinks. They have takeout which is a bonus. I would recommend this to anyone who is hungry enough to actually finish the meal.