“I should have went with pizza pizza.” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of 241 Pizza

241 Pizza
Ranked #1,899 of 2,713 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
“I should have went with pizza pizza.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

So, after ordering online. Making sure everything was right. I received a call "what toppings are on your pizza" i told him. And we got off the phone. When food arrived, the delivery driver was nice. My order was 43.48 so i handed him a 50 and said just give me a 5 back. He looked at me. Then looked at the bill "its 43.48 maam" and i was like "im aware, so just give me a 5 and keep the change" he gave me a funny look. And when handing me the change I said thank you and have a good night. All i got back was "ya okay" was 1.50 on top of delivery not good enough?? Then. I open up my order; 2 sauces missing. And 2 pops are wrong.. Really? Theyre on the receipt even.. Uhg at this point, it was already late so i wasn't even going to bother. If they had PizzaPizza quality and 241 prices.. It would be worth it!

• Visited July 2013