“Always there for Greek Desserts”

Nutty Greek Bake Shop
Ranked #35 of 81 Dessert in Ottawa
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed March 22, 2016

Anytime I want to bring Greek desserts home, I stop here.
The pastries are fresh, genuine Greek and delicious.
Did I mention large portions and very fairly priced.
Service with a smile .... love that Greek hospitality.
Thank you for bringing Greece to Ottawa.
Love this place.

1  Thank LikeABigPizzaPie

Reviewed September 15, 2015

Very good lunch option. The PIta's are great, but I wish they had a "large" option, as one is just not enough. Of course that leaves room for some dessert, but my belly can't always afford the dessert.

1  Thank desikage
Reviewed May 23, 2015

Friendly staff, great recommendations if you can't decide. It's more a cafeteria style then a restaurant, but there's places to sit. Baklava was great, cupcakes were a bit too sweet for me, but hubby loved it. Will definitely go back to try other treats like the baklava cheesecake.

1  Thank sunshyne4ever
Reviewed April 25, 2015 via mobile

I think the title is enough lol
But Ya I LOVE the cheese pies and the cupcakes are good too but too sweet for me! The seating area is nice but not for me. I felt it's too close to staff and to each other but it's a cafe style so it is not bad. Super clean and the staff are so nice!

1  Thank Nora A
Reviewed March 17, 2015

Wonderful Greek baker for cookies and pastries. We have enjoyed all of our selection here, and we return regularly for more!