“Always great service with quality food!”

Vietnam Palace Restaurant
Ranked #349 of 2,856 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Viet Nam stretches over a thousand miles from south to north along the south eastern coast of Asia. Its wide climate range and great variety of edibles have made possible the development of a unique array of recipes which have been refined, over the years, into a distinctive classic cuisine. At Vietnam Palace and Palais Du Vietnam you will have a chance to discover it all.
Reviewed March 28, 2014

My husband and I frequent this China Town gem. We have brought many family members and friends and every single item we order is perfection. There has never been an error in the many times we have been. The food is flavourful and the portions are a great size. They never have to write down our order, they remember us when we come in and they always find room for you. Now that we have moved out of the area, we will always make the trek down to Vietnam Palace- best Vietnamese in town.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

The food is always delicious and fresh. I frequent the Vietnam Palace on Somerset where I can get great service and value. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank sjwillie
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I've eaten in Ho Chi Minh City and Vietnam Palace - I can't tell the difference. I always get V2 (vermicelli noodle bowl) and it is the best I have had in Ottawa. Make sure to ask for their hot sauce - it definitely kicks it up a notch.

2  Thank Go_Riders_89
Reviewed July 4, 2013

The food is just delicious and honest. The waitress was very warm and helpful.
One of the must haves: Papaya shrimp salad
I had the Fish steak with the traditional sauce which was awesome. A fish I remember forever. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Mâna A
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My husband and I had taken friends there last year (one of them from out of town) and we decided to return last week. The food certainly did not disappoint. It is of the highest quality and the menu choices are endless. When going with a group, we recommend each person order one dish and then share, which is what we have done the past couple of times. Add some spring rolls and there is enough for everyone! Highly recommended.

1  Thank Clara1953