“Delicious” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Southern Cross Restaurant - CLOSED

Southern Cross Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Byward Market Area
Ontario
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Comparative price, delicious food, friendly and helpful staff. Arriving at 7pm, we chose to eat here and we are so glad we did! The food was mouth watering for all three of us. To go somewhere eles, prices are the same, service might similar, but the quickness was amazing! Hungry teens + fast service + delicious meals = happy happy travellers

Visited April 2013

Fredericton, Canada
“Damned with faint praise”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

There's nothing terrible about this restaurant, but neither is there anything special (other than the location). The wait time for ordering and food delivery is usually pretty long.

The food is fine, but I woudn't go out of my way to eat there if it weren't a convenient meeting place when I'm in town on business.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
London, United Kingdom
“Burnt Toast and Overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

I would make the effort to go somewhere else next time. The waitress was friendly enough and to be fair I should have sent my food back. However, I was quite disappointed to have burnt toast with a big slab of butter on it set down in front of me first thing in the morning.

Visited March 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“Good food, slow service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Arrived shortly before noon with group of eight. Placed orders promptly. Did not receive orders until 12:45. Don't know if due to slow staff or kitchen. I would eat there again if time wasn't a factor.

Visited March 2013
Corbeil, Canada
“Great location for a breakfast.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

Good quality food and a varied menu for breakfast. Our second visit was a little slower service but in general the food and service was very good.

Visited February 2013