“Visit to Ottawa”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Byward Market Area
Cross street: Sussex
Transit: Located just steps away from all major bus routes in the city.
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Resturant was nicely located on second floor overlooking some great views of Ottawa. My girlfriend and I had a wondeful time and were recomended a lovely bottle of reb wine. Food was also great.

1  Thank Criag L
There are newer reviews for Sante Restaurant

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Asian fusion cuisine is fine if not distinguished but location on second floor overlooking intersection of Rideau and Sussex can't be beat.

Cody L, General Manager at Sante Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Hi, Andy

First of thank you very much for taking the time to review our restaurant. As every review and opinion helps us build a stronger better restaurant. I was just wondering if you could give me a few more details on the food you felt was not distinguished. As here at Sante we pride our selves on having something a little bit different.

Thanks

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Ate pho soup here... best pho i think i have ever had. Huge serving with lots of beef, chicken, bean sprouts and noodles. The only down side is they don't have any regular beer and the beer they served was $10 per bottle.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am very happy you enjoyed your Pho Soup that is one of our chefs specialties. I would also like to inform you that our beer list is currently being updated and prices adjusted. If you have any opinion on beers to bring in i would be happy to hear them.

you can email me at cody.lennox@santerestaurant.com or call at 613-241-7113

Thanks again,

Reviewed December 26, 2012

A very nice restaurant, but somewhat expensive. Still the food was great and its very close to the Market area of Ottawa and the Rideau Shopping Centre

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I went it with a group of ten, it took literally hours to get series, and the food is so-so. My take? never again

Hi Catherine

I am very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your most recent visit to Sante and the food you were provided along with the service was not near what it should have been. I very much appreciate your time and I would like to once again apologize for your experience. What you have described does not meet the standards that we thrive to provide our valued guests.

Please call or email me to discuss your experience in further detail if you wish, at 613-562-5678 or cody.lennox@santerestaurant.com as i would like to bring you in and show you the level of service an d quality you should expect from us.

General Manager, Sante Restaurant and Art Gallery