“Great Greek!”

Dining options: Reservations
Bracebridge
“Great Greek!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The food is amazing. The outside of the building doesn`t look very impressive but inside it`s a cozy, elegant venue for casual dining and the service is excellent. The greek wine was exceptional.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Musk0ka_M0m

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great feast”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

My Son and I wanted Greek on a whim. So I used poynt to find this on. The meal were great well seasoned and bursting with flavor. The portions are large, too large to be honest. The only real short coming was the atmosphere. It had Greek music playing from some poor quality speakers and the interior design was lacking in every way. But the meal was great!

1 Thank Karl R
Ottawa, Canada
“Service pleasurable, food hit and miss”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I should start by saying I wish it was possible to give 3.5 stars. Our waitress was fantastic, the ambiance inside is very nice, and all of the staff was incredibly friendly. Our appetizers (dolmades and a potato-based pita dip) as well were delicious, but our main courses were slow to arrive (about 45 minutes to an hour after our appetizers) and the vegetables served with the meat were very bland. I'm not even sure if they were salted; the baby carrots, for instance, almost tasted boiled. I understand the lunch specials here are very good, and I hate to say this as everyone was so nice, but I don't think I'll be back for dinner.

2 Thank Chris S
Toronto, Canada
“Delicious!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

I popped in for a takeout meal after the gym last night. While I waited I enjoyed a nice Greek red wine and chatted with the staff. They were very pleasant and my food was delicious! I will definitely be back next week when I can stay and enjoy the atmosphere as well as sample more from the wine list :)

2 Thank GnatGnat
Clifton Park, NY
“Great Greek Restaurant”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We are lovers of Greek food and we were looking forward to trying this restaurant on a recent visit to Ottawa. They served the best Greek food that we have eaten so far. The servings are generous. The staff was welcoming and friendly. We felt as if we were eating among friends. The service was excellent with good timing between courses. The atmosphere was cozy for a rainy fall evening. Don't miss this terrific restaurant.