1. Tasty food
- Especially enjoyed BBQ beef, Squid, Kimchi, bean sprout appetizer, spicy pork bone soup, fried tofu, miso soup noodle and rice
2. Attentive waitress
- We were approached for more food when any of the plate is 3/4 empty. The trick is to avoid showing up during the rush hour.
- As pointed out by other users, the ventilation wasn't the best. During our visit, the ventilation fan wasn't even on. We didn't realize until we were half done w/ our dinner. We were simply preoccupied by the delicious food =)
4. High chair/ booster seat
- The booster we were given had no seat belt.
5. Hot! Do Not Touch!
- This normally will not happen. I happened to wear shorts that evening and slouched after dinner. My knee came in contact with the steel box which is part of the grill. That woke me up instantly. If you have young kid in the group, be mindful of this potential safety hazard.
Like I said, this wouldn't have happened if I were sitting properly ;)
Another option is to ask for a table w/o build in grill. Waitress will bring a table unit instead.
6. Party of 5
- Majority of the tables were equipped w/ build-in grill, with gas line connected to it. These tables can't be moved, period.
The table can sit 4 adults comfortably, and maybe 1 or 2 young kids.
7. Free parking adjacent to the restaurant
- I didn't use it, 'coz the spot in front was available and free during that time =)
All and all, we will come back!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.