“horrible food”

Ranked #244 of 2,882 Restaurants in Ottawa
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2012

did a take out order of veg biriyani, rice and paneer for me and my wife.
not sure what preparation it was, the food was really horrible to eat. it was full of mint smell and flavour.

1  Thank Harish G

Reviewed July 7, 2012

The best Indian food I've ever had- it never disappoints. Very friendly staff and the large selection of food continue to set the bar.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

We ate here last year and returned again this year. There were six of us and all agreed it was very good. Service was attentive and a very large choice of foods were available. Definitely would recommend. It was $20.00 per person and we all walked out satisfied. Only down thing was having to pay for the nan bread orders on top of the buffet. Including the nan would be better.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I came before they opened for dinner ( I was craving Indian!) and they let me sit down and order which was too kind. I got the chana masala which came with a huge plate of rice and salad. It was so good, i was going to ask for the recipe, but it's online! I'm making it tonight!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

It wasn't the best Indian restaurant I've ever been to, but the food was very good. I liked the railway lamb curry and rice dish. I didn't go to the dinner buffet but others in my party did, and said it was quite good.