“Awesome lunch combo”

hollands cake and shake
Ranked #23 of 50 Bakeries in Ottawa
Reviewed June 11, 2016

I've enjoyed their food a number of times and am impressed by the "crunch" in their sandwiches. The lunch menu is not extensive so might not appeal to a "picky" eater for lunch, but the food is very tasty. The combo include a brownie which was melt in your mouth to die for, and the ice cream was awesome.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed May 15, 2016

Heard a lot about this place and had to try....the shop is unremarkable by itself but really, you're there for the cakes....the selection was a bit limited but to be fair, it was later in the day...I had the cookie dough which was very nice made into a shake...I definitely have to try this place again as there are too many good reviews of this place. I think I caught them on an off day :)
Service was very good too....

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 1, 2016

I often stop by to pick up cakes (probably more often than I should). The flavours are always creative and change weekly. I'm sure to follow them on Twitter to see the weekly selection of cakes (watch out on Fridays because there's usually a special cake).

Beyond the cakes, if you love brownies, this is the place to go. My mother is notoriously picky when it comes to food, but loved the brownies.

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank JN90
Reviewed February 23, 2016

Whether sandwiches or cakes, Micheal's originality and creativity ALWAYS produce fantastic treats. What an imagination he has. I have never been disappointed with any "common", limited addition, or personal/specialty ordered cake.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed October 28, 2015 via mobile

Was really excited to try this place, had high expectations because I heard good things. My sandwich (smoked chicken, Dijon mayo, pea spread, cheese, carmelized onions, and chips on a bun) was good, but didn't impress me much. I can make better sandwiches at home. Also didn't like that the bun was cold, like it had been refrigerated.

Date of visit: October 2015