“Delissimo”
Review of La Roma

La Roma
Reserve with OpenTable
La Roma is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #419 of 2,785 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Located in Ottawa's trendy Little Italy. Steps to Dow's Lake and minutes to downtown, La Roma specializes in modern cuisine rooted in Italian tradition. Join us for BYOW every Tuesday and NO corkage fee (One 750ml bottle for every two guests)and Live Jazz every Thursday from 6pm-9pm. We host private events for groups of 10-50 and have a beautiful outdoor patio.
“Delissimo”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Friendly attentive staff. Will cook to your order. Great taste. Good value? Parking places are tricky for such a popular restaurant.. Restaurant is dark could benefit from face lift.

Visited March 2013

• Czech first
“Traditional Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We went as a family to La Roma for my birthday and it was so delicious. The staff were very friendly and helpful when suggesting wine with our meals.
The food was incredible. It's a treat to go here!

Visited November 2012
Ottawa, Canada
“Great food, atmosphere and service!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been going to La Roma for years with family, friends and clients. The atmosphere is so diverse, a beautiful bar area to gather with friends, a dining room for more intimate dinners and a second floor area that accommodates larger groups. The chef and his team are caring and flexible, always paying special attention to my food sensitivities, presenting creative and delicious meals. The servers are equally talented, always exceeding my expectations. I would not hesitate recommending La Roma.

• Visited April 2013
LRrestaurant, Manager at La Roma, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We are so lucky and honoured to have such loyal and wonderful clients. It is an absolute pleasure to be in this business and meet so many wonderful people. We look forward to serving you, your friends and family for a very long time and hope you will continue to support our business. Salute!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent - a must!!!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

My husband and I went to La Roma after a long sight seeing day and were we ever happy we did! We were greeted with warm smiles and seated right away. The service was excellent from the moment we walked in the door! My husband, who is a sommelier, was impressed with their elaborate wine list. The food was exceptional - from the appetizer to their homemade cheesecake dessert - just perfect! We highly recommend dining at La Roma!

• Visited March 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Have visited more than once.”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

One of my favourites. Delicious Italian food with a contemporary twist. I usually get the special. My daughter always goes for the seafood pasta dish. The decor is fresh and the service is friendly. I highly recommend it.

• Visited March 2013