“Always good food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We have lunch at the Green Papaya several times a year. The service is prompt and friendly. The place is relatively quiet permitting conversation and the food delicious. I can't resist the pad thai.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I ate here twice and thought it was decent value for money. The first time I just had soup (OK--VERY small for $7) and a salad (which was excellent). The service was slow-ish and I felt because I was dining alone and not drinking that I was put on the back burner a bit. Waitress was also slightly surly. Still, other people's food looked good so it made me want to go back. The spring rolls the next night were FANTASTIC. Different server and somewhat better service, and with a smile. I still felt that solo diners got short shrift. My main was a noodle dish and very tasty, though not as warm as it could have been. Vegetables were very nicely done, fresh and crisp to the taste. Good level of spice. I'd go back.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

13.50 for green curry and another $2.50 for rice = $16 for salty, dry green curry. I don't want to seem dramatic but the worst thai food I've had. Pad thai was ok but very greasy. The food came out not even 4 min after you ordered which worried me as the food was luke warm. The only reason we went there was that it was close to the hotel. Don't take my word though...just look at other reviews on this website as well as other culinary websites...DEFINITE PASS..

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We had eaten here last June (2012) and really enjoyed ourselves. This time we wanted to return and so we made a special excursion out for a family birthday celebration. The food was as good as before. Loved the coconut ice-cream!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

quiet,quaint, cute thai restaurant with friendly service. Just expect a larger bill at the end of the night.