“Excellente! Bravo.”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Ottawa
“Excellente! Bravo.”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

If you want service, smile and succulent taste...then you`ve found the right place. I feel like family when I come here, and I`m not! Absolutely amazing...fantastic. Can`t wait to go back...!

Visited October 2012

Thunder Bay, Canada
“Great meal.”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

We were recommended this restaurant by a local businessman in the restaurant industry in the Ottawa valley. Needless to say it did not disappoint. The appetiser arugula salad was fresh and plentiful. The traditional spaghetti and meatballs was very flavorful and served hot. The wine list was extensive and the dessert was decadent. Will go back.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank murtle264
Comox, Canada
“Nice restaurant a bit over priced”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Very nice and modern restaurant with pleasant servers but the food fell a little short. Well presented fare but the Tagliatelle all’ Aragosta (Lobster) lacked a fresh saltwater taste which I suspect the crustacean spent too much time in a fresh water tank (my wife is from Cape Breton and she knows fresh fish). The wine list was excellent and prices to suit all budgets and the desserts

Visited September 2012
Ottawa
“Very good Italian food with stellar service”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

always a top choice in Ottawa. The waiters and staff are very welcoming and the food is some of the best classic Italian dishes. The baked fish with capers and tomatoes is brilliant. Busy so make a reservation

Visited October 2012
Ottawa, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful experience .....yet again !!!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This is not the first time we have enjoyed dinner at Giovanni's. This evening, a group of our closest friennds whom we lovingly call "the usual suspects" went for dinner after theare, some of us having been on stage, some back stage and some audience, for dinner at Giovanni's. The whole experience was ,as I had expected, exceptional. We were treated like we mattered from the moment we entered and the meal was excellent . Our waiter, Kosta (please forgive me if I did not spell that right !) was attentive and helpful without being intrusive. The food was tastefullly presented and delicious! If you are comiing to visit Ottawa and you love Italan food , this is the place to go - right in th heart of Little Italy. If, like my husband and I, your entertainmemt and dining out dollars are limited, this is as good as it gets !!

• Visited October 2012