“Great dinner experience !”

Big Daddy's Crab Shack and Oyster Bar
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Took a friend there at Friday night, the food are beyond excellent ! Highly recommend grilled calamari, best calamari I have ever had! And duck with orange sauce, perfectly match. Services are excellent too, everyone is friendly and helpful, no matter which section you sit. I had a glass red wine which I absolutely love it, but I couldn't remember the name,sorry~. After all, my friend said she wants to go again next week.

There are newer reviews for Big Daddy's Crab Shack and Oyster Bar

Reviewed August 29, 2011

Dinner at the restaurant was a disaster. We have enjoyed eating at the downtown location in Ottawa, so tried this location closer to home. We made a reservation to make sure we did not have to wait for a table. We arrived on time and were seated quickly, but that was the last decent part of the service. It took over 40 minutes to get the appetizers and another 30 minutes for the main courses. My wife's swordfish main course was burned and inedible. The only decent meal was a non-seafood pasta.

Reviewed October 11, 2009

Expensive, and no good.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 24, 2008

neat decor. Food didn't meet my expectations but was still decent.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook