Tripadvisor

Add it.
Beneci PIzza
Ranked #776 of 3,154 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Fresh, tasty and made to order just how you like it, Beneci Pizza is like no other! We offer take-out and free delivery depending on your order. Ask us about our special pricing for parties!
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Lots of pizza around with poor to avg quality cheese, these guys use real quality mozzerella. Life is too short for crappy pizza, our go to for a healthy meal.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (10)

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

Perfection, everything you want a traditional pizza to be ... best take-out in the Alta Vista area! Perfect crust, fresh toppings, made with care, and at a reasonable price. If you haven’t tried Benici’s pizza yet, try it. You’ll be glad you did!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed January 25, 2017

First off, I only have experience with the location behind the IKEA. I come from the maritimes where we know how to cook Pizza and quite frankly I don't like most pizza from Ottawa. However this place reminds me of home, great sauce lots of cheese, perfect sauce. I am told his fish n chips are great but can never pass the chance to grab a slice to try.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank Bryan_Landry
Reviewed October 25, 2016

Ordered a Canadian pizza, onion rings, wings and garlic sauce. Read a few reviews but was not expecting what we got! The garlic sauce was delicious, ate it with everything! The pizza was so fresh and the crust was amazing. Onion rings were great and the wings are still on my mind! We cannot wait to order from this place again! New favorite spot for sure!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed April 11, 2016

Love love love this pizza. We recently moved here to boring Alta-Vista from the all-amazing-and-bustling Hintonburg.This was one of the first places that came up on moving day for "pizza delivery" on my google search. After skipping by the typical Pizza Pizza and the likes we ordered a large Bacon & Pineapple pizza with garlic sauce on the side.

It came quickly, they accepted credit/debit at the door and the delivery man was very sweet.

The pizza was delicious. Lots of cheese, heavy on the toppings and tasted fresh. Cooked to perfection - I usually have to ask for most places to "well done" my pizza just so it is still warm by the time it gets to me. Not here. Not Beneci's. The only problem I have with Beneci's is that is closes at either 10pm or 11pm depending on the day and if we want late-night pizza we have to go elsewhere.

Date of visit: March 2016