“Very nice!”

Ranked #20 of 53 Ottawa B&B and Inns
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
“Very nice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

It might be a bit expensive, but when you arrive you'll notice that it's totally worth it. The rooms are very nice and large. The bathroom is clean and spacious (inlcudes a bath). In the morning you will get breakfast containing cereal and/or toast with jam. There is free coffee/thee and fresh water available. The hosts are very nice, willing to give advice and are enthusiastic about their town. Location is nice, near a bus terminal and close to Elgin street and Parliament hill. I would definitely recommend this bed & breakfast, the somewhat higher price is worth it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

I stayed with Siri and Hari for a month while I was working in Ottawa on a dance project. They are lovely, warm and welcoming people and I feel very fortunate to have stayed in their home during my time in Ottawa. Siri and Hari are well known in the dance and arts community, and it was wonderful to stay with people who are so supportive and understanding of my lifestyle. The B&B is very well located in downtown Ottawa, and Siri and Hari made sure I had all the information I needed to get around and enjoy the city. The house is clean and comfortable, and the breakfast is simple and delicious vegetarian fare. I would highly recommend booking a massage with Siri during your stay, she is miraculous! All in all I had a lovely stay here and will definitely be back next time I am in Ottawa!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Downtown B&B spa, is a nice place where we stay when we are going to Ottawa. Well located, in downtown, and at 5 mn walk to the nature museum, it is also close to parliament and other museums. The price is affordable and it worth it largely.
Our hosts Siri & Hari received us very well, and provided us informations on places to visit and restaurants.
It is a nice time the whole family spent there, I strongly recommend people to stay there.

Room Tip: The rooms are all quieter
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

I really loved my stay at the Bed and Breakfast Spa, it was a delightful experience. The Hosts, Siri and Hari are commendable in their manner of approach and friendliness. For me, it was my first time in Ottawa and being a student and all I wanted something affordable, so I was directed there by a good Samaritan. I enjoyed my stay, especially my visit to the Snow sculptures with other lodgers as it was being displayed at that time of the year. What I liked most was that I was made to feel at home, and comfortable when. If I visit Ottawa again I will be happy to stay there again especially knowing I will have Hari and Siri as companions.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Kanata
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Simple yet Spartan Atmosphere with Hosts whose guidance and Spirit make up for any deficiencies a picky traveller would observe, prime downtown walk to all major cultural and heritage sites and activities one may encounter in the Nation's Capital. This is a simple Jewel in the Crown where ones each and every wish is catered to by Staff whose abilities are wonderful and cultured to say the least, with Wonderful small amenities like purified Water that even Hotels like the Chateau Laurier can not afford to implement, are just the standards which
are included in the kitchen area for one's enjoyment especially when siping on Fine Tea
on Gourmet Coffee, where only in this location one could find!!! Lovely sleep right atmosphere with a Human Touch thru and Thru ! Good Work Staff !!!

Room Tip: Second Floor Cozy and Quiet Rooms with Perfect View of the Museum of Nature known as the Victoria Mu...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank TommyKanata
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Siri and Hari were wonderful hosts providing excellent advice on restaurants, sites to see and seasonal activities. They were thrilled to answer any questions we had. They even took our dog for a walk when we were at the museum. We walked to the Rideau canal (less than five minutes) to enjoy the skating and Beavertails (local treats found right on the canal). Their environmentally friendly practices, great location and good value are the three of the reasons we will be back again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

Thanks to hosts Siri and Hari for a great visit to Ottawa! Accommodations were clean, neat and nicely decorated. We had a great time visiting the city and, thanks to Siri, found some great restrauants.

Room Tip: The "Grand Suite" is the best, even tho it is in the front, it is a quiet room.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple