“Greek Express for Great Take Away”
Review of Greek Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Greek Express
Ranked #1,262 of 2,746 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Greek
Ottawa
“Greek Express for Great Take Away”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

This little take away restaurant offers some of the best Greek food I have ever had. The Gyros are simply packed to overflowing with some of the tastiest meat and sauce I have had the pleasure of tasting. I would argue, that their Beef Gryo is simply the best to be found between Windsor Ontario and Montreal Quebec. Their Greek Express Dressing which goes on their salads is beyond amazing ! I am not much of a salad person but the garlic rich flavor of their dressing ensures I order a salad each time I go. The place is strictly a takeaway - no in room dining, which is fine. The kitchen area is visible from the pickup window and it is easy to see that it is kept very clean and orderly. The service if friendly and fast - the guys are great in fact. The prices - very affordable. Great value for money. Best Greek in town is my opinion. Tip: The platters probably offer the best value - lots of food and one has a good selection of wraps, pork. beef, chicken, vegetarian styles.

• Visited March 2014