The Metcalfe Hotel
Lord Elgin(Ottawa)
$169
$147
  • Pool
Les Suites Hotel Ottawa(Ottawa)
$144
$152
$141
Agoda.com
  • Pool
ByWard Blue Inn(Ottawa)(Great Value!)
$180
$115
  • Breakfast included
1,110 results
All reviewshotel indigoparliament hilllaminate flooringdowntown ottawabyward marketparking garagefront desk stafflocation is greattim hortonscorner roomrideau canalbed was very comfortablebusiness tripclean hotelsparks streetmini fridgenational gallery
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 1, 2014

This hotel was great. Great location and easy access to everything Ottawa has to offer. I recently was there on business and found the hotel to be clean and very accommodating. The front desk staff were great. I would stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Indigo08, General Manager at The Metcalfe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear Kyne H,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Indigo for your recent business trip to Ottawa and for taking the time to share your stay experience on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay from the cleanlines to the great staff to our great location!

We will look forward to inviting you back to Hotel Indigo Ottawa on your next visit to our neighbourhood!

In hospitality,

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Stayed one night for business. Hotel very well located for anything downtown, although when walking around I realized that Ottawa downtown is actually pretty small. Lots of hotels to choose from.

Stayed in a King suite. Nice modern decor, very clean. Nothing particularly noteworthy about the room but often all you want is a nice clean room.

Front desk staff were great. Shout out to Keshia for her dinner and breakfast suggestions.

Don't bother eating at Phi. Read the reviews: overpriced and under performs. The hotel should be embarrassed by it.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank notyetworldly
Indigo08, General Manager at The Metcalfe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear notyetworldly,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Indigo for your recent stay in Ottawa and for taking the time to share your stay experience on Tripadvisor. The feedback we receive from our guests allows us to improve upon our product and service.

I am happy to read you found your guest room to be clean and our hotel well located in the downtown market. We are in a great location to explore all Ottawa has to offer and it soulds like you had some time to explore during your visit with us.

Thank you for recognizing Keshia, one of our Guest Service Representatives. We have an amazing team that I enjoy working with everyday. We have shared your comments with Keshia and her colleagues.

We look forward to inviting you back to Hotel Indigo on your next visit to our neighbourhood.

In hospitality,

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Hotel Indigo is a fun boutique little hotel in the downtown of Ottawa. Hadn't been to Ottawa before but I was pleasantly surprised by its clean and quiet nature much like this hotel. The rooms were very clean, affordable and spacious. All the things you would expect from a hotel like this. Where I get wowed is by the front desk. We were lucky enough to deal with Lucho (spelling??) for both days we were here. He was extremely engaging, helpful and remembered us from the first time we walked in (We had numerous interactions with him). My brother and I both work in hospitality and have for years. We know what a guest experience should be like and I give him a 12/10. He remained perfectly professional at all times but also broke down the barriers of the typical snooty front desk person! Even If the hotel weren't good, I would come back just to deal with him. You are extraordinarily lucky to have him Hotel Indigo, and thank you to Lucho for making our stay exponentially more special!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear RWelly,

Thank you so much for recognizing Louco, one of our Guest Service Representatives. He is extremely engaging with our guests and is definitely loved by many! We have shared your comments with him and his colleagues. We have a great team here that I love working with every day.

I hope your first stay in Ottawa was enjoyable and that we will see you back again soon!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I was sastisfied with the room they finaly gave us.
At first, there was only one bed and one sofa-bed but for the 4 os us (us with two kids), we prefered two beds.
Since it was available they change us room woth no extra fee. Thats was kind from them.
The kids loved the pool, but the water was not clear.
Anyway, it's very center, a few minutes walk from the Parliement.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Carl D,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Indigo for your recent stay in Ottawa and for taking the time to share your stay experience on Tripadvisor. The feedback we receive from our guests allows us to continuously improve upon our product and service.

I am glad we were able to change the room booked for you to a room that was more suitable for your family and that your children were able to use our indoor pool while you were here. I have noted your comments regarding the water clarity and we have made changes to ensure this does not recur.

We are in a great location to explore everything our neighbourhood has to offer including Parliament Hill just a few blocks away.

We look forward to inviting you back to Hotel Indigo on your next trip to Ottawa.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

very clean, boutique style hotel.
staff was very professional and helpful.
the room was clean, but borderline of being a bit crowded. i couldn't get my carry on laptop bag past the sitting chair without moving the footrest
liked the Keurig coffee maker with the various flavors
make sure you close your curtains because the face the interior hallways
restaurant was nice and the pizza and breakfast was very good
internet access was very good
location was perfect - 3 blocks from work.
elevators were very quick
the walls seem to be a thin - i heard my neighbor sneezing this morning clear as can be.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Indigo08, General Manager at The Metcalfe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear Churchill_Fortunato,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Indigo for your recent stay in Ottawa and for sharing your stay experience on Tripadvisor. The feedback we receive from our guests allows us to improve upon our product and service.

I am happy to hear you found our hotel to be very clean and our staff to be professional and helpful. We just put the Keurig Coffee Makers in every guest room and it has been a big hit with all of our guests! I am glad you found our location to be perfect. We are in a great location to experience all Ottawa has to offer from restaurants to shopping to entertainment, not to mention the Rideau Canal and Parliament Hill.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to inviting you back to Hotel Indigo.