The Metcalfe Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$172
$124
  • Fitness center
Lord Elgin(Ottawa)
$169
$147
  • Pool
Les Suites Hotel Ottawa(Ottawa)
$144
$152
$141
Agoda.com
  • Pool
ByWard Blue Inn(Ottawa)(Great Value!)
$180
$115
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
1,110 results
All reviewshotel indigoparliament hilllaminate flooringdowntown ottawabyward marketparking garagefront desk stafflocation is greattim hortonscorner roomrideau canalbed was very comfortablebusiness tripclean hotelsparks streetmini fridgenational gallery
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Stayed at the hotel for the first time in Apr. The location is excellent as it is within walking distance of the market and other downtown locations. It i right on the two main bus routes so one can be at the airport or other Ottawa locations in less than 30 mins for $3.25. The room I was in was well maintained and comparible to other Indigo properties. The hotel staff were very friendly and answered my questions promtley. The only slight negative experience was the slow speed of the internet, not major but not speedy. I will be back.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
9  Thank NavyGuy337
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I spend a lot of time in Ottawa and always stay at the Indigo - have done so since they opened. The rooms are really comfortable, great bathrooms and lovely decor. I've also stayed in the one in San Diego which is equally as nice. Only small complaint is that depending on the room sometimes my iPad doesn't work.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
6  Thank Adriaanse
Indigo08, General Manager at The Metcalfe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2012

Thank you for your review of our hotel on Tripadvisor. I was trilled to read you are one of our regular guests and loyal to Hotel Indigo.

We are working on our internet so hopefully the issue with your ipad will be rectified soon.

We look forward to welcoming you back. Please stop by and say hello the next time you are with us.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

This is a great little hotel with nice guest rooms located downtown Ottawa. I had a suite during my stay which was a nice size and configuration compared to most suites I've stayed in. The staff in this hotel certainly make the difference they're all very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the city and places to see and where to eat. I would gladly stay here again and hope to soon.
The Phi restaurant on the main floor has a descent selection, a little pricier but amazing service makes up for that.

Room Tip: Get a suite, the extra living space for a longer stay is nice to have. The blue wall suite over look the lobby reducing the outside noise.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
9  Thank twps

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor following your recent stay with us.

We have a wonderful team here at Hotel Indigo and I am very proud to work along side of them. It is absolutely the staff that make the difference between one hotel and another and I was thrilled to read that your stay was made more enjoyable because of our staff.

We will look forward to inviting you back to Hotel Indigo on your next trip to Ottawa.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

We stayed for two night during a weekend in March. The location was superb and the staff were amazing.
The parking is a little bit tricky, but if you can follow simple instructions, you will have no trouble. Park your car and walk with ease.
This hotel will not disappoint.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank garrahsj

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us at Hotel Indigo. We enjoy reading the feedback from our guests whether it is positive or constructive.

I am happy to read that your first stay with us was so enjoyable. I love your heading "More then we could ask for!" as this is certainly how we feel when we receive a great review from our guests on tripadvisor!

We look forward to inviting you back to Hotel Indigo Ottawa!

Reviewed March 26, 2012

We plan all of our travel with TripAdvisor as our #1 resource. With some time invested in researching, we have never been disappointed. We are really looking forward to our stay this coming weekend. We are choosing this hotel because we are very impressed that the hotel management actually takes the time to read the reviews and make comments. This is not the case with most hotels on TripAdvisor. Our compliments go out to the management ... it is so nice to know that you actually care about your clients and their feedback. See you Saturday!

Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank SunnySideUp60
Indigo08, General Manager at The Metcalfe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2012

It's so nice to know there are people out there who appreciate my responses as much as I appreciate tour guests' reviews! Thank you for taking the time to research our hotel. We are so excited you have chosen to stay with us this weekend on your trip to Ottawa!

I must say this is the first time I've responded to a guest BEFORE they've stayed with us but I know you will enjoy your experience at Hotel Indigo! We have an incredible tea and I am confident they will take good care of you. Please let us know who you are when you arrive.

Thank you again for choosing Hotel Indigo and we look forward to inviting you in!