“Best Chicken I've Ever Purchased”

Pilipili Grilled Chicken
Ranked #731 of 3,255 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 28, 2018

Yesterday I had the opportunity to try their chicken at the St. Joseph location and WOW!!!

The skin was crispy, the chicken moist and full or flavour and the spicy sauce was good enough to drink!!!

What really impressed me was how clean the restaurant was and how happy and friendly the staff were.

I live in Kanata but I would happily drive to Orleans again just top enjoy their chicken.

Thank you!!!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

WOW ... just WOW. I usually like to give a better description for my review but I was too busy licking my fingers.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

The chicken is excellent, very friendly personal, the place is small but is consistently tasty, I will highly recommend it.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

Sometimes even if the food is no good, the personality or the service of the server makes the experience better. When you have the best of both, I consider it a 5 stars restaurant.

Ramon who took my order has a big personality. He makes you feel like you have known him forever.

The food: The flavor is the best grilled chicken I have had even compared to other expensive restaurants. The rice is perfectly seasoned, the plantains are delicious and the price is very reasonable. It is a small restaurant with limited sitting room filled with huge flavors. While visiting the byward market, make sure this is one of your food stops.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

We can walk there and boy are we lucky. This is the best chicken in town, the rice is especially tasty too!
Great service and reasonably priced is an added bonus.

Date of visit: June 2016