“Local food prepared perfectly”
Review of Wilf & Ada's

Wilf & Ada's
Ranked #50 of 3,256 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Diner, Contemporary, Gastropub, Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: At Wilf & Ada's we are passionate about hospitality. Unlike your typical diner, we strive to make as much of our menu as we can in-house from scratch and source the best quality ingredients using local suppliers and producers whenever possible.
Reviewed April 3, 2019

Went for a 10 am breakfast on a Friday with my wife and mother-in-law. Didnt think to make a reservation, but had a half hour wait. However, they have an mazing arrangement with the cafe next door and you can go and have a coffee and they’ll call you when your table is ready, and you an bring your coffee with you! I had the eggs benedict royale and my wife had the frittata. Both were absolutely fantastic! While i didn't need to, I ordered sides of bacon and sausage. Both are prepared in house, and both were some of the tastiest I've ever tried, but the sausage really exceeded my expectations.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank johnaZ4829JU

Reviewed March 21, 2019

They had a good combination with avocado and poached eggs and home fries. The food and service were great.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank BLS1
Reviewed February 18, 2019

Awesome breakfast and service! Love this place will definitely return. Was busy but worth the small wait.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

Very small place, was packed on a Wednesday at lunch - really nice atmosphere and not too loud. Being small it allowed them to give great attentive service.

The food was crazy quality at this price. Fresh, creative and delicious. I laughed at how ‘wow’ the dressing on my salad was - so simple but memorable.

Recommend.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 16, 2018

Nice brunch, love the avocado with eggs. Nice atmosphere and good service.
It was worth the wait as the food was great.

Date of visit: December 2018