“Excellent brunch!”

Wilf & Ada's
Ranked #51 of 3,253 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Diner, Contemporary, Gastropub, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: At Wilf & Ada's we are passionate about hospitality. Unlike your typical diner, we strive to make as much of our menu as we can in-house from scratch and source the best quality ingredients using local suppliers and producers whenever possible.
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

I brought my two kids here. Very tasty, fresh food. I ordered the Eggs in Purgatory and it was so yummy - spicy and savoury. Friendly service. Love the food philosophy behind this restaurant. Wait time was long and the place is small so better to come during off hours.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

The place is small, cute, clean, and nice, servers were on par, very friendly. but the food....
$3 for a small coffee
17$ for 2 eggs, beans, 2 strips of bacon which was greenish/blue (undercooked or maybe rotten who knows) and a bit of home fries. although the menu did indicate the pigs had a good quality of life prior to their slaughter, but I don't care, I want my bacon crispy, not chewy and full of fat and not a weird colour.
so for $20 you're better off going basically anywhere else. Eggspectation is up the street and way better.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

........Wilf & Ada's is a quaint and comfortable little restaurant on the corner........it's laid back ambiance and menu are certainly worth more than one visit.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Cute little place, portion sizes are fairly small for what you pay. Bacon was very fatty and greasy. Scrambled eggs and home fries were fantastic. I didn’t know they offered lattes until the table beside us got some. They were not on the menu. Would have loved to try them!

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

We saw Wilf and Adas on “You Gotta Eat Here” and made it a destination while in vacation in Ottawa. It’s quaint. And quirky. Tiny, as many have said.

We anticipated a wait, as all reviewers mention, but it certainly isn’t the loveliest waiting spot in town. That aside, we popped next door for coffee and the wait.

The food is tasty and locally-sourced, which is lovely. There are a bunch of options if you have eating restrictions. Disappointing that there are no kids options (or at least we weren’t informed of any), which makes the breakfast bill really add up when you’re ordering a $15 meal for your kid.

Did I love it? I would give it a strong like and say you do have to eat here :)